Delivery to a Hotel or Resort
One of the highlights of our service is the option to ship your clubs and luggage to wherever you're staying. Upon arrival, all you’ll need to do is check in, slip on those spikes and find the first tee! And because our team is dedicated to simplifying the way you travel, we’ve compiled a list of helpful tips to keep in mind when shipping to a hotel or resort.
- We always recommend reaching out to a location before shipping there to confirm they can accept your shipment. Some resorts and hotels simply do not have the square footage to accept a shipment or store it for an extended period of time.
- Confirm the “ship to” address. There are some hotels or resorts that may want you to ship to a specific address based on their operations or where you may be staying or playing.
- Ask where you can expect to pick up your shipment once you arrive - so when you do, you can start playing golf as soon as possible. Having trouble locating your sticks? Our support team will be able to tell you who signed for the shipment and when to help track them down.
Picking Up from a Hotel or Resort
Although we know you’d rather play one more round of golf (or two!), all good things must come to an end. So when it comes time to prep your sticks for their journey back home, be sure to check out the tips below to ensure a successful pick up and a timely delivery.
- Most hotels and resorts will have a designated shipping and receiving area. Check with the hotel or resort’s Guest Services to confirm where pickups typically occur.
- Be sure to leave your shipment properly packaged and labeled for carrier pickup. Although most resorts and hotels are willing to assist, some may not be equipped to package your shipment for you.
- If you leave your shipment at the front desk, make sure to notify them of your ship date and carrier so they can pull it from storage on the correct date.
- Squeezing in one last round before heading home? Contact our support team for information on resort pickup times or to make alternate arrangements for pickup. Remember, the pickup window is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. so your shipment must be made available for the entirety of this window to ensure a timely pickup. We recommend scheduling your pick up the day after your last round of golf.
IMPORTANT: Prior to shipping, we highly recommend that you contact your destination to advise them of your shipment, along with your expected arrival date as a courtesy. Note that some hotels & resorts may charge package or handling fees. These fees are not associated with our service and can vary by location. While the majority of destinations do not charge these fees, Ship Sticks is not responsible for these fees.