Whether you’re a first time user of Ship Sticks or a returning customer, our team wants to ensure that your experience with us is as convenient as the caddy waiting for you at the first tee. Below is a list of helpful tips our team has put together to make the process of shipping to and from a golf club simple, reliable and stress-free.
Picking Up from a Golf Course
- Check with the golf staff to find out where carriers normally pick up packages. Smaller facilities typically have pickups right from the golf shop, but there may be a loading dock where your sticks will need to be taken for pickup by the carrier.
- Make sure the golf club is scheduled to be open on your pickup date. Some private clubs may be closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- If you intend to squeeze in one last round on your scheduled pickup date, please reach out to our customer support team to reschedule your pickup. The driver may come by the pickup location while you are still out on the course.
- Our team can quickly assist in emailing your shipping label to the pro shop should you forget to bring it with you for pick up.
- If leaving your clubs overnight for an upcoming pickup, confirm with the golf staff the day of your scheduled pickup and the pickup window hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Delivery to a Golf Course
- We always recommend calling the golf course you intend to ship to beforehand to confirm that you can ship to their location, if there are any special instructions when shipping to their club and to confirm if the location will charge any additional fees to accept or hold your shipment. Ship Sticks will not be responsible for any additional fees.
- Upon arrival to the course, simply notify a member of the golf staff that you have shipped your sticks in care of your name. Packages being shipped to a golf club will more than likely deliver to a shipping and receiving area, bag room or even directly to the golf shop.
- If you have any trouble locating your sticks, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Prior to shipping, we highly recommend that you contact your destination club to advise them of your shipment, along with your expected arrival date as a courtesy. Some locations may request additional information to be included with your order.